Monday, April 2, 2007

THOUGHTS ON DIETING

I AM in shape. Round is a shape .

I've reached the age where just hauling my fat around is considered a workout.

When she signed up for the exercise class, they told her to wear loose clothing. "Who do you think you're kidding?" she said. "If I had any loose clothing, I wouldn't be taking the class!."

It is no accident the STRESSED is DESSERTS spelled backwards.

When dieting remember this: What is on the table eventually becomes what is on the chair.

I wouldn't call myself fat...Let's just say...NUTRITIONAL OVERACHIEVER!

IT"S BAD TO SUPRESS LAUGHTER...IT GOES BACK DOWN AND SPREADS TO YOUR HIPS!


(These delightful quips are from Barbara Johnson's book, Humor Me.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Barbara Johnson must know me so well! (As I sit here, eating salt water taffy that Donna just brought back from Hilton Head!)

Dianne said...

Those are hilarious! Some of them I'd read before, but some I hadn't...I especially love #'s 3 and 5...SO true! Thanks for the fun post.

Tracey said...

These are funny! I know you're always posting something that's good for a laugh!

You've been "tagged" on my blog...go on over and check it out!