Friday, May 18, 2007

PURSE CONTENTS


PURSE CONTENTS
Originally uploaded by Tonja Owens.
I was asked to do this several weeks ago, and I have just gotten time enough to comply. So here are the contents of my purse today:
Handkerchief and nasal spray...never leave home without it
Emergency chocolate...you never know when you may need a
transfusion...sometimes it is THE best
medicine!
My paycheck and grocery list
Oversized wallet
Cell Phone
Gum and Mints
Sweet and Salty P-Nut Bar...when chocolate just won't do, or you
just want both
C.D. used in program last night
Palm Pilot...my life is in here
Fingernail file
Pill Box
Post-It Notes and Marker
Hollywood Fashion Tape...see previous post...went to Stein Mart
yesterday and bought another box.
3 Lipsticks...MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour...The best! Put it on in the
morning...it lasts all day...REALLY!

2 comments:

Southern Heart said...

I will definitely have to try that lipcolor...I'm always looking for really good lipstick! I've always got gum, too...and every woman needs to carry emergency chocolate!

Justabeachkat said...

You're my kind of girl...extra lipstick, chocolate and gum.