Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A NEW AWARD



Thank you,Lynne, for passing this award along to me. I feel very honored. I have heard it said that "a mother's knee is a child's first classroom." And I do believe this is so. What an opportunity we as mothers have to 'change the world', as we guide little minds and hearts toward doing the right thing in this big world of ours. My children are grown now, but I feel I still have a measure of influence on them. How fortunate I am to have the relationship with them that I do. When they come to me for advice...or just as a sounding board, I still can guide and lead them with my advice. Oh, what a change we would see in America if all Moms would take this as one of their most important jobs.

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Congratulations on this well deserved award!

Stop by my blog...I'm giving you one too!!!

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

Your commitment to your family, both past and present, is a tremendous inspiration to me. I want to be like you when I grow up. Oops, that's right - I'm older than you, ha, ha!!