Monday, November 12, 2007

I RECOMMEND...# 8



I have one of these market totes, and I love it! It was given to me by a friend for my birthday, and I use it everyday. I take it back and forth to work with me. The neat thing is it folds completely flat for storage. It is made of aluminum, so it is very lightweight. Also the sides are reinforced and the handles are padded. I know someone on your list would find this useful...I sure have. Thanks Bill and Pat!

Order from Sur La Table.....$34.95

*****************************************************************************

Another in a series of useful gifts brought to you by Gatherings.

5 comments:

idowens said...

You're getting pretty good at this whole internet/blogging thing, aren't you? You can even put pictures in now!

love ya!

melissa said...

Very cute and practical too!

Melissa

Justabeachkat said...

Another great idea!

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

Tell that son of yours that you've been good at this blogging thing for a long time now!!! It's about time he realized it!

Hey, the second card did arrive! Thanks!!

Southern Heart said...

I love this idea....and they are very pretty, too!

Thank you again for your kind messages on my blog....it is so very comforting to have such supportive and thoughtful friends.

xoxo