Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I RECOMMEND.....#9



This is too much fun! I have used one of these with my kids at church...it's a blast. Kids of all ages find it amazing. Just add cream, vanilla and sugar....a little rock salt and ice...close it up tightly...and HAVE A BALL! Roll it, kick it,
throw it...whatever. And, before you know it...ice cream! I can attest to the fact that kids love it! Me, too!

Order from Perpetual Kid.......$24.95
*****************************************************************************
Another fun gift idea for you from Gatherings

2 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

SO COOL! You are just so full of great ideas!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Justabeachkat said...

Does it really work? Amazing! How much ice cream does it make? Enough for 3 kids? If so, I know 3 of my grandchildren who would love this.

Hugs!
Kat