Monday, November 12, 2007

YOUR INVITATION



If you are a regular reader of Gatherings, you may have heard of the "B" Club. This is a group of bloggers...well...not just ANY bloggers...BEAUTIFUL BABBLING BOISTEROUS BLOGGING BABES! We have decided to meet IRL whenever we can, for fellowship, feasting, frivolity, fun, and frock searching! Our first meeting was in Pensacola and it was a blast! You can read the minutes of the meeting here. If you would like to join our little group, please drop me an e-mail. We would love to meet you and make you a "B" Clubber, too. Our next meeting will be in Birmingham, AL on Friday, November 30. Some of us will arrive Friday morning, and shop...then the Club will meet for dinner. We'll have breakfast together on Saturday, split up to shop, then meet back for dinner Sat. evening....maybe a gab session, then end with a Sunday morning breakfast or brunch. Now, what else could you do that week-end that would be any more fun? If you are interested, or want more information, just let me know. We'd love to met you!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Sorry I missed the first one! I won't miss this one!

Can't wait!
Tracey

Angela Baylis said...

Bummer... I want to be a "B" Clubber, but I cannot attend on Nov. 30th! Can I just be a member from afar? You guys are so much fun!

Miss you, Tonja!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Anonymous said...

If only I could get away from this house and all the madness for a weekend! But next time any of you are in Atlanta, let me know and we can all meet for shopping and food!