Monday, December 10, 2007

5 THINGS MEME

Lynne, at Lynne's Little Corner of the World, tagged me for this..so here goes:

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO

1. working at the preschool where I am still
2. helping my last child thru high school
3. directing the drama in our church's Living Christmas Tree
4. shopping for Christmas, I'm sure
5. teaching private piano lessons

5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY

1. go to work and practice 3 programs
2. go to drug store to pick up prescriptions
3. stop at TJ Maxx on the way home from work...Christmas Gift
4. go to the bank and make a deposit
5. try to get some gifts wrapped

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

1. fund a research program to find some medical help for Alex
2. give more to missions
3. start a school to teach music and art to under priviledged children
4. buy a second home in on Maui
5. travel the world

5 THINGS I WILL NEVER WEAR AGAIN

1. high heels
2. mini skirt
3. teased hair
4. bikini
5. leggings

5 FAVORITE TOYS

1. Nintendo DS
2. Palm Pilot
3. Art supplies
4. Bubble Blower
5. Light up Rudolph nose

5 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Jean..What's Up at the Stauffer's
2. Kat...Just A Beach Kat
3. Tracey...Show Me State of Mind
4. Dianne...Glasses of Grace
5. Jill...Who Could Ask For Anything More?

3 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

I enjoyed reading yours. Thanks for tagging me. I'll work on it, but it might be after my NY trip...too much to do right now.

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

I saw this on Lynne's sight and thought it was fun. Like Kat, I will work on mine, but it will be after this "program week" is over! Hope your programs go great too!

Jill said...

Oh goody - I can't wait to do this. And, I'm about ready to give up the high heels, too!