Saturday, March 8, 2008

WE WERE CHILLIN' !!!

My sweet friend was here at 7:00 this morning to carry on with Garage sale...day 2.
We did pretty good, in spite of it all. Several of the regular shoppers told her that most of the regulars were not out today...too cold. So, we are not discouraged. We just moved what was left inside the garage and will continue with the cleaning out. There's LOTS more to add to the pile...so next time will be warmer and more profitable, too.

Weather was in the 30's and 40's here and windy. That's cold for us...especially since we have been wearing shorts a few days ago! Oh well, at least the weather keeps us guessing!

Hope it's not too cold, or too windy, or too snowy, or too rainy where you are today. Have a great rest of the week-end!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Tonja! I know, wasn't it downright freezing this a.m. Definitely not a good day for a yardsale. I went to one near me & it was postponed from the bad weather. That snow didn't last long though.

HOpe your sale was a good one! You'll just have to do another one if you didn't get rid of it all. I would be there if I was near you!

RHoda

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, and I just LOVE your banner pic! So springy!

Rhoda

Jean said...

It's too windy up here now, and it certainly isn't 50 degrees anymore. I guess your cold weather came north to us today. How crazy is that?

Glad your yard sale did well in spite of the cold.