Sunday, April 6, 2008

THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING #12



I do not know where this is or anything about it at all. I just think it is a beautiful way to incorporate a window. Very unusual, don't you think?
*********************************************************************************
Jesus said,"In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am." John 14:2-3

3 comments:

Jean said...

I almost thought that was a picture of "beautiful rust", but I guess bricks don't rust, do they?

nancygrayce said...

hee hee that was a cute comment from musicaljean. That is a beautiful window! And wow, thanks for the award! I am a list maker too and if i get to the store and can't find my list, I panick! I also live by my calendar.....if I look in my purse and it's not there, I panick BIG TIME!!

Tracey said...

I love the verse! Even so, come quickly Lord!

Hope you and your family will have a good week. I've been praying for your mom and dad, and Alex too.

I don't know about you, but once I get Zack off to college, I'm going to be in great need of some "B Club" Therapy!

Miss you,
Tracey