Thursday, July 17, 2008

AWARD TIME


I was pleasantly surprised to get an award yesterday. My good friend, Kat, who LOVES TO EAT and LIVES IN PARADISE awarded me the Brilliant Award. She also writes a wonderful blog, Just A Beach Kat. And not only that, she is a charter member of the world famous "B" Club! Throw in a cute hubby and a sweet doggy...or is that sweet hubby and cute doggy ...never mind, it's true both ways! Thank-you, my friend!
******************************************************************************
Here are the rules to pass this award on to someone you think is deserving:
Display logo and link to who gave it to you.
Nominate at least 7 blogs.
Add links to those 7 blogs.
Leave the nominees a message that they received the award.
******************************************************************************
I would like to pass this award on to the following:

Andi at Fingerprints On The Glass

Teresa at Living the Life

Nancy at Too Wonderful For Me

Dianne at Glasses of Grace

Holley at Windy Corner

9 comments:

andi said...

T-jator!!! Thanks for the award. I am so honored. Problem-I don't know how to leave a link or what to do. I'll need a step by step by email girl. I'm working my way SLOWLY through this world of Blog. Does Alex know anything about Mac computers? Dying to figure out how to do the cute stuff for school...
Thanks again for your encouragement and the award. I've never gotten one before. :)

Tonja said...

So glad I could give you your first award! I'll send you the e-mail in a few.

windycorner said...

Hi Tonja,
Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it on. You're a sweety to think of me. Love your computer story. My husband showed me how to eject the battery so now if the laptop locks up, I just take the battery off then put it back on and VOILA! it works. Thanks again for your encouraging comments and the award.
****hugs****
Holley

Jill said...

Congrats to you and I think sweet/cute cute/sweet says it all!

LivingTheLife said...

Thanks Tonja...receiving an award is a great gift...but receiving it from a friend is an honor. Thanks for thinking of me.

Blessings...
Teresa

nancygrayce said...

WOW! Thanks Tonja! It may take me a while to get it on my blog due to VBS.....you know, I can only do one thing at a time!!!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, yea, and can you copy me on andi's step by step email??? :)

Justabeachkat said...

You're quite welcome. It's a special award and one you definitely deserve. I wish I could have awarded more than 7....so glad you chose some of those I didn't.

Hugs!
Kat

Jean said...

You're brilliant alright! And funny and very, very inspiring. So glad to have you for a friend!