Monday, September 15, 2008

AN AWARD TO SMILE ABOUT


Kat @ Just A Beach Kat has passed along this special Smile Award. Thanks Kat! But, I think, in the smile department, Kat has us all beat! Such a sweet lady with a smile that shows her heart.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids

I pass this along, with a smile, to:

Nancy @ Too Wonderful For Me
Sharon @ Sharon Hurley
Teresa @ Living the Life

6 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Oh, wow, thanks, Tonja!

nancygrayce said...

P. S. I stole your McCain/Palin button. I hope you don't mind, it's so pretty!

Sharon said...

I am so humbled, that you would think of me for this award. You are such an inspiration to me. I have enjoyed watching your home and your family all grow on your site. And Sooooo looking forward to Hearing more.
God Bless you my beautiful Sister in Christ
Sharon

Jean said...

That's you for sure, Tonja!

windycorner said...

You surely do deserve this, Tonja. Your posts always make me smile!
Holley

LivingTheLife said...

Thanks for the sweet award, Tonja...you always make my day...so I am glad I received such an honor from you.

Blessings...
Teresa