Wednesday, December 24, 2008

CREEK HOUSE UPDATE


We are in-mostly.

I am beyond tired.

I have great pics and stories to share with you---hilarious stories...just wait!

I am blessed far more than I could ever deserve. God is good!

I am going back to sleep now....it is 4:20 AM...and it is not wise to write too much at this hour of the day...embarrassing things may slip out.

I pray that YOU have the very best Christmas ever! May your homes be filled with love and laughter and sweet memories...old and new.

Forgive me for not visiting each of you with a personal message, just think of me surrounded by mountains of STUFF...perched on a BOX...to get to my computer. OK, quit thinking...it's not THAT funny!

Good Morning...see you after THE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.

Tonja

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend!! Get some rest!!!

Jean said...

Awww. That's precious that you took the time and trouble to keep us updated. Have fun today and tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family in your wonderful house!

Jill said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!