Friday, January 16, 2009

A GATHERING OF CHRISTMAS PICS

Yes, I do know Christmas is over. But, the memories and pics linger on. I did not get these posted before Christmas, but I had promised my 3 little buddies I would put these on my blog. So here they are...better late than never!
My K-4 kids on stage for their program...

K-4 teachers: Jana, Dawn, the old lady, Donnell, Debbie. No one told me about the vests...

Me and Mack, my sweet friend in K-3

Benj and Luke and me...ready to ride with Santa...don't ya think we'll fit right in with the other reindeer?

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Absolutely adorable, I am so glad you shared these pic's. Those smiles, I found myself smiling as well. You 3 would blend right in with those reindeers.
What a great share :)
Have a blessed and joy filled weekend
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Those kids are just so dang cute. Their little smiles and poses. Just tooo adorable.

Jean said...

Those kids look so familiar to me!!

Not only did they forget to tell you about the vest, but also about the dark hair, ha, ha!! Oh, and also to wear high heels. You love them, right???

andi said...

Hope you are feeling better!!!!! LOVE the pic with Benj and Luke!!!! They adore you! Luke asked when you all would be picnicking. He wanted to come over yesterday to check and see if they were still working on your house. LOL. Luke is now crying because Benj called him "Mr." UGHHHH. Is it bedtime yet? LOL. Hugs, and some bloggy chicken noodle soup.

He Knows My Name said...

Thanks Tonja, just loved them.

nancygrayce said...

Oh, man, they are adorable! We have those reindeer head things at our house too.....:)

Love Being A Nonny said...

How is your back pain?

Tracey said...

Love this pictures! I just love working with kids and you look so precious! The joy radiates on your face!