Thursday, March 19, 2009

AWARD TIME


"The blogs that receive this award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."
Thank you, Sharon, for this award. I pray that I am worthy of it. My prayer is that I always shine His light in all I do.

If you are not a reader of "God's Child", Sharon's blog, please know that there you will find God's word and wonderful inspiration for daily living. She blesses me so often with her writings.




This award is for blogs that show kindness and sweetness in their entries.

A big thanks to Jennifer for passing on this award to me. I so enjoy reading about the adventures of her family in Michigan. She is a dedicated Christian, and shares Christ through her blog.

1 comment:

Jean said...

If I ever gave you an award, it would be for making me laugh and for building my faith.