Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EASTER PARABLE

If you are looking for a book for a child about the true meaning of Easter, I highly recommend this one. It is part of a series, and includes,The Pumpkin Patch Parable, The Pine Tree Parable, The Sunflower Parable, and this one...The Parable of the Lily.


About the book:

When Maggie, the farmer's daughter, receives a mysterious gift, she's disappointed to find it's only some dirt and a lifeless bulb. But after tossing it out, she discovers that what was dead has come to life as a beautiful Easter lily! Kids will cherish the 10th anniversary edition of Higgs's beloved story of love, giving, and forgiving. Recommended for ages 3 to 7.

***********************************************************
This book is available at most Christian Book Stores, from Amazon, and I have seen it also at K-Mart.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

The book sounds really neat, a great story, I will share this with some friends that I know that have small children.
Have a beautiful day my friend and Happy Easter :)
God Bless!

Love Being A Nonny said...

My 17 month old grandaughter is too young to get the concept of this yet, but I want to buy it for next Easter. Thanks for sharing!!!

Zaankali said...

We own that book. I gave it to one of my girls for Easter a few years ago. It is a neat one.
Smiles!

andi said...

I love that book. :)