Monday, May 4, 2009

THE RECEPTION

Here are a few of my pics of the reception. The large center arrangement was made by Billy Rich....isn't it grand? It looked even more amazing when the hanging lanterns were lit and all the food was in place. The twigs went all the way to the ceiling.










There were 10 tables for people to sit while they ate. Tina and I did all the arrangements on these tables. The white blobs you see at the top of some containers are floating candles. And the cloths that look pink, are not. They are actually a champagne color. The whole wedding was done in shades of white, cream and champagne.










6 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I have a nephew getting married soon, I may have to steal some ideas!!!

Debbie said...

I've checked out all your pics, looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I love the arrangements. You did a great job. Thanks for stopping by. Debbie

andi said...

AMAZING!!!!! :) I am amazed. You did GREAT!!!!!! What a darling Bride!

Jean said...

I stand in awe. I have absolutely no talent in that area. Everything is so lovely!

Gram said...

Wow! This is a talent I do not have but wish I did and I am amazed at what you did.

Justabeachkat said...

Gorgeous Tonja!!!

Hope your busy week goes smoothly.

Hugs!
Kat