Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BEACH BOYS FROM THE PAST...

While cleaning out my studio closet, I came across these old pictures. My boys...at the beach...in years past...

Little Ian...always the imp! Loving life and getting the most out of it he can!

Sweet Alex...serious...always thinking...just resting while the others exert all their energy...

Dear Adam...not feeling very cool at the moment. Bad enough to be at the beach with your parents...but then your Mom has to make all these dumb pictures...


Sweet memories...sunny days...warm breezes...cool water...sunburned shoulders...sandy toes...wet towels...falling asleep to the sound of the gentle waves rolling upon the shore...and another one...and another one...and another...shhhhh...

8 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Fun memories - - -

andi said...

AHHHH! I think I can hear the waves! Those boys! What fun memories.

Southern Lady said...

I love the pictures of your guys when they were little, Tonja. They grow up too fast, don't they.

LivingTheLife said...

We loved to head to the beach almost every summer when the kids were younger...we have some great memories from those days, too. You know I think God created beaches...for families to enjoy together...it just seems like some of the most relaxing times happen at the beach...no stresses...it's just great for kicking back and enjoying your family and friends...kind of makes me want to head there now....but alas...I'm heading WEST, but I can visit the beaches there...as soon as we get settled in.

Thanks for the reminders and sharing your precious boys with us.

Blessings...
Teresa

Sharon said...

Those are the memories aren't they!
Such hansome boys, and now all grown up! Keep on keeping on~on those memories.

Have a beautiful day my friend :)

Jill said...

*swoon* love that!

Jean said...

They're so cute!! We're hoping to get some beach pictures tomorrow.

Sherrie said...

Love it!! Fun memories!