Monday, January 18, 2010

SNOW SCENES

Tomorrow the weather here could reach the low 70's, so I feel very sure our chances of snow in the foreseeable future are 0 to none! Of course, we will have a few more cold snaps, but nothing like before. Probably. Most likely. Which is fine by me! I am not a fan of the cold weather.

So, I'm taking this chance to post some of my favorite snow pictures...and then, some snow jokes. The last one is a little risque...but it is also cute...I hope it doesn't offend anyone. I feel sure it was done in the spirit of fun.

Typical Snowman...


This one's for you, Pop!...


Still, sleepy, snowy, sheep...


A Two-Horse Open Sleigh...


Fido's Freezing...


Abandoned...forgotten...desolent...


The Glory of the Lord is ALWAYS on display!



______________________________


"AH-CHOO!"


Amanda learns the REAL Edmund...


A Cold-Hearted Burglar


The US Surgeon General told you, too!


Bless their little hearts...and every other little part!


I have no words except, he must have done it for love...
Hope you are staying warm!

5 comments:

Southern Lady said...

Cute post, Tonja. Gotta love that "snow angel!" ... lol

I love the cardinal picture, too.

Hope your day is a good one.

RachelD said...

I'm so glad you got beautiful snow this year!! I remember how much we anticipated every winter, and seldom did we have a flake.

Enjoy your balmy temps---mine's 32 this minute.

Zaankali said...

We are at 36 today but I hear we might get mid 40's next week. Not quite a heat wave but I'll take whatever we can get.
Smiles!

BTW- I love the picture in your header!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful examples of winter.
Love the jokes, thanks for the laughs.

Jean said...

Hilarious!! One of my co-workers sent that last one to me last winter.