Monday, April 19, 2010

WE ALL NEED A FRIEND

We all need a friend at some time or another. And, from the looks of things here...so do our 4 legged friends! Enjoy!

Hold tightly to your friends...they will feel safe with you.


Be ready to share the good things in life.


Sometimes your best friends can be very different from you.


Cover your friend with kindness.


Always be ready to pose for pictures.


Hit the streets together in your most colorful outfits.


Even if he's stuffed, a friend can make the blues go away.


Sometimes,opposites make the very best friends of all!


Always be a soft place for your friend to land.


Hug your friends close to your heart.


Be willing to go to great lengths to help a buddy!


It's fun to go out dancing with a friend!


Above all...it's great fun to act silly with friends.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Great pictures!!! I'm so glad you find this interesting stuff for me and save me the time, hahaha!

Jewel said...

Awe that's really cute! A few of these pictures reminded me of a few of my friends! I have a video post coming in a few days (not tomorrow's!) that I think you will really enjoy. :)

Gram said...

Yes we do! It amazes me how you come up with all these pictures.
Great sentiments!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So true and very entertaining.
Thank you for the smile on my face.