Thursday, April 29, 2010

WHAT A SMILE ! WHAT A BOY !







I had the joy of keeping John Thomas, Tara and Will's son and Joy and Tommy's grandson...but most importantly, MY GRAND NEPHEW ! We had so much fun playing and laughing and singing. Well, actually, we both did the playing and laughing (Don, too)....and I did the singing. He thought I was pretty good, too. At least he didn't cry. Actually, he got very still while I sang. Maybe because it reminded him of the angels singing. Or maybe he had just never heard anything quite like it.
Whatever! It was a 'joyful noise' anyway!

8 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I ADORE my grand nieces and nephews! They are like grandchildren to me. He is adorable!

Southern Lady said...

Oh, how adorable, Tonja! I know you had a ball, and it looks as if he did too. What a little sweetie!

RachelD said...

OHHH, What a Sweetpea!!

I know you had a marvelous time with that sweet boy.

And that little smile right there at the end---it's what we used to call a "teased" smile---I think he DOES hear angels!

I'm smiling, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How lucky you were. He is precious and adorable.

Jean said...

What a sweetheart!! Of course he loved your singing, because he loves you, Tonja. What a blessed child to grow up among all that love.

Gram said...

What a cutie! I am sure you had a great time.

Justabeachkat said...

Gosh, he's getting so BIG! Time really does fly. What a cutie pie!

Hugs!
Kat

Jewel said...

Awe, he looks so precious!

My sister's second baby should be here any any ANY day now!!